Thursday, October 1, 2015

September: Wrap up + October TBR

This month has been good, but even though August feels like years ago I can't believe yesterday was the last of September. Anyways, this was my reading-month.

~ BOOKS I READ ~
Legend by Marie Lu
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
1984 by George Orwell
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

The review for I'll Give you The Sun is already posted, both the others I am still working on. Titles are linked to Goodreads!

Reviews: 5
September-favorite: I'll Give you The Sun was amazing.
Pages read: 980
In progress: None

I've also read about seven different manuscripts for school this month, which have taken time. I'm so looking forward to Fall break in a month when I'll have lots of time for reading, hopefully.

WRITING: 
This month I printed the first draft of my fictional story, and I had never before printed something I'd written so it was a pretty big deal. Now I'm in the process of editing but things are going slow. I hope I can pick up inspiration and speed during October, and then NaNoWriMo is upon us after that! Puh...



CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
• What little spare time I can find
• My new Bookstagram-account, @teacupreads , do check it out if you want to :)

~ OCTOBER ~
• An Ember in the Ashes
• Blue Lily, Lily Blue
• Throne of Glass

All of these books I have recently gotten home (bookhaul is on its way) and I'm so excited to read them, I'll definitely make space in my calender to read them during October. I like to leave some space though in my monthly TBR so that I can read whatever I feel most like :)

What have you been reading in September? What are your plans for October? 

No comments:

Post a Comment