Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Book Haul: I love Gift Cards

Hey guys!

I made an amazing find in my closet a couple of months ago - gift cards for my local bookstore worth 1400 kr, (140€) from my sixteenth birthday. I finally got a chance to use them, and this is what I've bought so far.



~ THE BOOKS ~
Legend by Marie Lu -- BookDepository || Goodreads
Prodigy by Marie Lu -- BookDepository || Goodreads
Champion by Marie Lu -- BookDepository || Goodreads
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson -- BookDepository || Goodreads

I've already read both Legend and I'll Give You the Sun, and I loved them both - now I'm looking forward to continuing with the Legend series. I also have some money left on the gift cards so I'll see what more I get!

Have you read any of these books? What books have you gotten lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment