Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 2015: Wrap-up + August TBR

July is over, and once again summer is coming to an end - but first, a Wrap-up please.

~ BOOKS I READ ~

1. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
2. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
3. Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
4. Lethal by Sandra Brown
5. World After by Susan Ee
6. Effortless by S.C. Stephens

Reviews are coming for all of these beauties! Click on the title to get to the Goodreads page.

Reviews: None
July-fave: Can't decide! Really liked How to Love and Beautiful Redemption though. 
Pages read: 2265
In Progress: The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

In addition to reading these books, I have also been participating in The July Camp of NaNoWriMo this month and today I completed my goal of 50 000 words. I am beyond happy and proud of it!


CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

· Your Favorite Coffeehouse - Playlist by Spotify (link)
· Outlander - TV-series (Will order the books home as soon as possible!)

~ AUGUST ~ 


TBR:
· The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
· The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
· PS: I Still Love You by Jenny Han

I will also continue to write and try to finish my first draft by the end of August. School also starts for me this month - puh! - so I'm not yet sure how much time I will have to read by the end of the month. Hopefully more than I expect.

What did you all read this month? What are planning to read in August? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment