Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Organizing my Bookshelves

Hi there readers!

Lately, I have seen so many different beautiful bookshelves, and last night, looking at my books, I realised that I did not like the way they were organized. It was time for a change.

- BEFORE -


- AFTER -

For years now, I have sorted my books alphabetically, and while this may not seem like a radical change to the eye, it is and I love the new look! It looks so much cleaner than before. It is now sorted in a mixture of color and genre, and the two lowest shelves to the right and left are sorted by height. For someone else it might be difficult to find what they're looking for, but I know all of the books anyway and their place on the shelves so this works great for me. So happy!

What do you think? How do you sort your bookshelf? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment