Sunday, November 8, 2015

October Wrap-up + November TBR

Since I am wrapped up in my writing/editing, this will be a short wrap-up. I didn't have as much time to read in October as I would have wanted, and unfortunately, I won't be reading almost anything in November either because of NaNoWriMo.

~ BOOKS I READ ~

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Fortunately, though, the books I did read I really enjoyed. One of the reviews are up, the other one is in the making.

Reviews: 3
October-favorite: An Ember In the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Pages read: 850
In Progress: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

WRITING: 
During October, my writing was generally slow, but I plan to more than make up for that during NaNoWriMo this month!


CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

  • Candles of all sizes, everywhere
  • My new cozy sweater

~ NOVEMBER ~
Like I mentioned above, I won't be having a TBR this month because of NaNoWriMo. Frankly, I plan to not read anything at all, and instead put all of my spare-time into my writing project. I have already done 1/4 weeks of NaNo and I will post an update here soon.

I hope you are all enjoying the last month of autumn, and reading lots of great books. Are you writing, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment