Sunday, September 20, 2015

19/9-15: First draft of my manuscript printed

Today was a really big day for me. As in historical! The first draft of the story I've been working on for a few years now is now printed, and I hold it in my hand. Aaah!

I have never before printed something that I have written, and I have never before been this far along in the writing-process. It's so exciting and I feel so good and happy! All of today was spent marking in the script and making a new disposition for the story, since big parts of it are going and others are replacing them.


Currently, the manuscript is 220 A4 pages long, aka about 150 000 words. It is way to long so this is also going to be a challenge for me. But I feel like anything is possible right now and have high hopes for the future of this story!

Anyways, I just wanted to share this big moment in my life with you here on my blog. I'll probably be doing lots of work on this in the nearest future. Yay!

Are you writing anything right now? Do you prefer to read or write?

No comments:

Post a Comment