Friday, October 30, 2015

NaNo-Prep: Only two days left!

Yesterday I spent a few hours NaNo-prepping. Today is the 30th of October, so NaNo is only two days away. Exciting!

My November:

I might have mentioned it in an earlier post, I'm not sure, but in any case I will be revising the novel I finished this summer during NaNo this year. Meaning, I won't be working towards a word count, but rather towards revising the entire novel during November.

Yesterday I structured up the entire thing, and came to the conclusion I will have to revise 1 chapter each day. Which will be really intense and take most of my time, but NaNo is the time to make what sounds impossible possible.

HOW I AM GOING TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE:

  • Do as much homework as I can in advance
  • Buy lots of candles and chocolate
  • Make pep-notes to myself
  • Make sure my friends and family understand why I won't have time for them next month

So that is what I will be doing for the next two days. And then I will make sure I'm off to a good start, because the beginning is everything. How are you guys prepping for NaNoWriMo?


No comments:

Post a Comment