Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Movie Review: The Martian

A few days ago, I went to see The Martian on the theaters with a friend of mine - a lot of bloggers have been talking about this lately since the story is originally a book. I haven't read the book myself, but now that I've seen the movie, I really want to.

Because it was great! A lot of movies set in space tend to be very serious, bordering on boring. But though The Martian has some very serious moments and makes an important statement of a person's worth, it is filled with humor and had us laughing most of the time. Thumbs-up!

The way he solved things were just genius - it made me feel very not-smart watching him solve impossible things and how the entire world worked to help him get home... Goosebumps.

Yes, that's all I have to say - definitely worth your time. It is a long movie, 2h 22 min, but time flies when you're watching and you will not regret it. Watch the trailer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment