Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015: Wrap-Up + September TBR

The last month of summer is officially over and the September rain has already started pouring outside my window (it's pouring right now). Here's a recap of my August :)


~ BOOKS I READ ~
1. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

None of the reviews for these are up yet, but I'm working on it, and they'll all be posted during September. Titles are linked to Goodreads!

Reviews: 2
August-favorite: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Pages read: 1135
In Progress: Legend by Marie Lu

I didn't have time to read as much this month as I did the last, with school starting up again and everything. But the books I read were good and I have made a time-schedule for my writing to keep going on the manuscript I'm working on. If it works out as I have planned, I'll be roughly finished by Christmas :)


CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
Gilmore girls - TV-series
Frames - Album by Lee Dewyze (Link)

~ AUGUST ~

• 1984 by George Orwell
• Legend by Marie Lu
• I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

I'll also continue to write on my first draft of my fiction story, like I mentioned above, and just generally celebrate autumn with tea, candles and rain-soundtracks. Another thing I'm excited about is, a few days ago, I got an Instagram-account called @brundellsbooks so I'll be posting photos there as well!

Did you read something good this month? What do you like to read in the fall? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment